• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Christmas Ride

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Well, after getting snow into West, and not being able to spend the Holiday with my family, I went with a nice ride with my second family in Yellowstone.
Sleds ran great, snow was good. Here are a few pictures.

The assault is running 12psi of boost on straight pump gas:eek::):D No lie there, I will keep everyone updated as I keep pushing the limits and see what this setup will handle, but after today I will never buy another barrel of racegas again.

Merry Christmas
Justin Silbernagel
Also very sorry for anyone who is waiting for a turbo kit, Iam alittle behind now because of the delay. Kits will continue shipping Monday morning.

2.jpg 6.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 3.jpg

J
Dec 18, 2009
Salt lake City
Polaris: Turbo

Nice pics Buddy, Derek didn't get to reflashing the box so I'm taking it up to the polaris dealer in Heber Wednesday to have them do it. I'll let you know if that does it. Did you come up with anything on the oil pump?

Last edited:
J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
very interested in running that kind of boost on pump fuel. how much more testing will you have to do before this is released?

Premium Features