• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FX Nytro Storage Solutions?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
We are working on a bag for the XTX which we will be taking orders on in the next couple days. This is just a prototype so the real deal will be much tighter. The shovel handle will move to the one side and the inside will have the drawen out elastic hold downs. The sides will have a slight taper towards the bag. Price is not available yet but we are taking Pre-Orders with a deposit. We will not be doing many extra's so if you want one please order before January 4th when the production run will start.

Bag is $156.25

Let us know what you think.

PC090007.jpg

PC090005.jpg

PC090004.jpg

PC090006.jpg

PC090008.jpg

PC090009.jpg

PC090003.jpg

PC090002.jpg

PC090001.jpg

P

PF9090

Jan 16, 2009
Looks good as long as it doesn't get too close to the exhaust. Will it also fit the MTX? I would assume so, or are you making a longer bag for the MTX?

P

PF9090

Jan 16, 2009
Looks good as long as it doesn't get too close to the exhaust. Will it also fit the MTX? I would assume so, or are you making a longer bag for the MTX? How about a spot to tie down an avalanche probe? Is the bag big enough for a sno-bungee to fit inside?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Looks good as long as it doesn't get too close to the exhaust. Will it also fit the MTX? I would assume so, or are you making a longer bag for the MTX? How about a spot to tie down an avalanche probe? Is the bag big enough for a sno-bungee to fit inside?

We may do an MTX bag for next year but right now we are only doing the XTX which was a last minute decision to invest the money in the project.
I haven't tried the sno bunje in the bag yet but I'm sure you could.

O
First off - very nice looking product that will come in very handy :beer;

Don't take this the wrong way, just a general comment about the thread. I'm not at all trying to be negative about this cool gear bag, but please, please, please folks - NEVER attach your primary shovel or avalanche probe to your sled! (and beacon, goes without saying)

If you were to get split from your sled in an avalanche and have a buddy under - they could very well be a gonner while you're digging with your hands :eek:
They should be kept securely on your body - in a backpack clipped to your torso!

In the spirit of safety - perhaps the manufacturers could put a little safety tag urging people to only attach an "extra set", or a shovel that's only meant to dig out the sled when it's trenched in :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
First off - very nice looking product that will come in very handy :beer;

Don't take this the wrong way, just a general comment about the thread. I'm not at all trying to be negative about this cool gear bag, but please, please, please folks - NEVER attach your primary shovel or avalanche probe to your sled! (and beacon, goes without saying)

If you were to get split from your sled in an avalanche and have a buddy under - they could very well be a gonner while you're digging with your hands :eek:
They should be kept securely on your body - in a backpack clipped to your torso!

In the spirit of safety - perhaps the manufacturers could put a little safety tag urging people to only attach an "extra set", or a shovel that's only meant to dig out the sled when it's trenched in :rolleyes:

Cheers!

What you said!

Premium Features