• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro Undertunnel Exhaust.

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Anyone ever hit the Muffler with an undertunnel exhaust? Today while riding my sled really started to loose all power so started looking around. Well found that my muffler had been crushed by track (im guessing) and crushed it so bad it wasn't allowing the exhaust to flow freely. SO the rest of today i ran it straightpiped. Anyone else have problems like this? i also noticed that when i unload sled from my sleddeck the suspension compresses very far into the tunnel only leaving like 2" of clearance in the back. So just want to hear your opinions. ALSO looking for another muffler if anyone has one.

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
i run an under the tunnel and have no problem here is mine

DSC00330-1.jpg

This one is still in perfect condition after my buddy dropped a cliff that ended his season and ended him in the hospital.

rich.jpg

If you don't have a turbo be careful of the straight pipe. You need some BP

philsummers21

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Big Horns, Wyoming
Hmm must have just been something strange then. Who knows maybe i sucked up a rock or something. Yeah i understand about the backpressure but today was a good day, Not riding was not an option. guess im in the market for a new exhaust. Anyone have any good leads on one.

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
we cut cherry bombs in half to lighten them up and then stuffed ALL the packing back in .. ones about 9inches and the other 12 ish.. not quite though.. but we are doing turbo next season.. and if we think its to loud we are out like 28 dollars each :eek:

S

SNAFU

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary
I mounted a glass pack about 1/4" from the top of the tunnel. The muffler is only 3.5" in diameter. I haven't riden the sled yet, but there is still over 4" of clearance to the top of the track, so I don't anticipate a problem.

Premium Features