• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a riding buddy in TC Metro

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
Well since we got a bunch of snow just south of the twin cities metro, i'm thinking about running up north to the parents sunday and grabbing the sled and bringing it down here. I'm looking to go riding early-mid next weeks, too busy this weekend with work and stuff. Seeing if anyone here in the metro maybe wanted to meet up and do some riding! I have an 06 900 that i'll jus be throwing in the back of the truck, no trailer. Shoot me a message or comment if your interested! I live in Eden Prairie

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
hahaha kinda ****ty, but hey it's $$$! umm not quite sure yet, i was kinda thinkin just shootin down 35 and there's a truckstop and parking lot just past Cabela's on the right side and ride ditches towards Waseca or something..

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
no i didn't get out, got caught up working all weekend, went and go the sled today and brought it down here today, Looking to go out friday morning possibly...no work so far! Wanna go with?

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I have to work Friday and Saturday trying to get stuff done before the holiday break.

I think we are going to try and get out Sunday for a couple of hours around the house. Buddy just bought a new Phazer MTX and wants to get a couple miles on it before our U.P. trip in 3 weeks.

Premium Features