• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pink traction boards for dragons

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Hello Ladies,

Wanted to let you all know that we did some Feethookers in a sweet PINK digital camo!

Let us know what you think!

pinkdragon2.jpg

pinkdragonclose.jpg

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Glad you like the colors!

The outer rail chews up your boots because we are continously kicking snow out of the footwell area; and catching the outer rail while doing so ...chewing up boots. If you have these boards the footwell stays clear of snow so you don't have to kick, and your boots don't get chewed up from the outer rail.

Looks great! Do you have boards that eliminate that outer boot chewing rail too?

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
I have Better Boards on and my boots still do get chewed up where I stand on the outer rails but the aggressive teeth on my stock rails also rip my pants - I know, that makes me sound really clumsy! LOL But I bang my knees on my boards often for somereason and my pants have several little tears in the knees. Polari's stock running boards suck all the way around!

But I dont have to kick out like I did on the stock boards so my boots should last 5 times as long I'd think! I really like WORP's boards that remedies both problems of snow build up and the unessessarily agressive teeth on the rails - WORP's outer rail has no agreessive teeth yet all the bite you need for traction. So yeah, I want to get rid of those unessarily aggressive rails too but dont want to waste the Better Boards I already have on there so was curious if anyone has just a rail replacement kit. Maybe I should do a little more research on that cause I really havent checked around.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
that is funny you mention hitting your knees; that is what my dad always questions about his boards. i'm a bit clumsy from time to time and have yet to hit my knees, of course after saying that now i'll bang them all season :)

i haven't seen any less agressive rail kits out there... yet. i wonder if you could use a file or grinder to round the corner of the stock edge??

S

shwee

Jan 8, 2008
Fairbanks, Alaska
I LOVE the new look really wish I hadn't had a different set installed last month. I want those... :face-icon-small-fro

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
These boards have alot more thought put into them than the ones I took off Shwee's sled. Nice product at a fair price :beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Cmon Mike you KNOOOWW that you want a pair for your polaris too. After all pink is derived from red ;) annnnddd I'm sure underneath all that red on your sled we would find a whole lotta pink........lol! :bump2: :face-icon-small-ton

well....I used to run quite a bit of pink on my mud racer..course if its bad enough pink is ok..but my dragon? its a stock sled...:fencing:

Premium Features