• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

To all the film makers

Great job on the movies this year, 45 north, Boondockers 6, Thunderstuck 8, Revolution, etc. The filming and editing are as good as anything you would see on the big screen. I may be the only one that thinks this but I would really like to see the aftermath of a sled tumbling down a hill, give us a 10 second peak of what happened on some of them.

Keep up the great work.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Great job on the movies this year, 45 north, Boondockers 6, Thunderstuck 8, Revolution, etc. The filming and editing are as good as anything you would see on the big screen. I may be the only one that thinks this but I would really like to see the aftermath of a sled tumbling down a hill, give us a 10 second peak of what happened on some of them.

Keep up the great work.

I have often thought the same thing. whatching a great pull when something goes wrong and the sled starts endoing down the shut, and say to yourself I wonder what that sled looked like when it stops rolling!!!:eek:

H

HANDSOME

Nov 28, 2007
Pouce Coupe
What I would like to see is what the sled has for mods or how much boost he is running. Extream team used to do this.

Premium Features