• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rave Question 07 Rev

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
Outside of getting oil in the boot, what are the symptoms of leaky/improperly sealing R.A.V.E setup? How will it effect the sleds performance?

(I cleaned one rave and I did find oil in the boot, about to check the other one today).

-Brahm

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
update: pulled apart the second rave to clean it, and found one of the springs (outer) #4 was broken.

64R0911.Gif

for reference.

So, since I need to fix my rave, I might as well update it. Which of the above things do I need to replace with 09 parts?

M
Dec 30, 2007
same thing happened to my 07, used 09 springs....

also it is said that the powervalve blades will break guranteed, only a matter of time...so upgrade the blades if you have no warrenty...

but i have warrenty till jan 11, so am letting mine go till then...

B
Dec 16, 2007
Mammoth Lakes, CA
www.pbase.com
Ordering the parts now, so what difference should I expect to notice in the sleds performance once I make the adjustments real seal up the valves and replace it with 09 parts?

...ha It costs me almost as much for the greases, and fluids as it did for the parts.. dow 30$.. faaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Premium Features