• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hole in XP!

H

hotshot

Nov 26, 2007
Pocatello, Idaho
Second to the last ride of the year last spring I put a hole in the bottom of my bulk head. I jammed a stick right through the bottom. It is about the size of a quarter. Does anyone have any ideas on how to repair this other than duct tape and zip ties?

M

mynewuseddoo

May 28, 2009
Shuswap
Top of soup can and rivets LOL!! Quarter and mig welder, Quarter and JB weld, old sock, leave the stick in and trim the excess:)

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Piece of old bedliner (probably off the side), if you need to bend the bedliner just heat it up with a torch or heat gun, when you get the shape you want spray it with something cool---water or windex---it will then hold that shape, rivet it on.

mtnpull

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Heber City, Utah
www.uintarecreation.com
It is directly under the secondary. It has a skid plate, but it doesn't reach to the clutch.

My bad. When you said bulkhead, I assumed it was in the aluminum bulkhead area of the sled.

Find a round snap-in or formed rubber plug, drill the hole to the appropriate size, and insert the plug.

I think this is a great recommendation.

Premium Features