• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Renedage X ???

B
Apr 22, 2009
I have a new x-gade comming soon (I hope). I want to add a Mnt Grab Strap and skid plate as well. Looking for feedback on these two items. ie: which ones work or fit better ......... I see the 2010 Doo accessory book lists 3-different types of skid plates. I ride off-trail as much as posibile and have been know to hit hidden treasure on more than one ocasion. Also the Gade does not come with a Mtn Strap, I had one on my 04 X (kind of floppy), and also had the OEM strap that came on my 08'MTX. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
Feb 4, 2008
I have a new x-gade comming soon (I hope). I want to add a Mnt Grab Strap and skid plate as well. Looking for feedback on these two items. ie: which ones work or fit better ......... I see the 2010 Doo accessory book lists 3-different types of skid plates. I ride off-trail as much as posibile and have been know to hit hidden treasure on more than one ocasion. Also the Gade does not come with a Mtn Strap, I had one on my 04 X (kind of floppy), and also had the OEM strap that came on my 08'MTX. Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use a flexibe mnt. handle $25.95 from wps westernpowersports,its like a solid mount bowflex power rod, I hate floppy.Holeshot skid plate is ok,also don't use ski doo rivots for skid plate they suck,use a good rivot and back up washers when just going through plastic belly pans.

B
Apr 22, 2009
Thanks...I'd like to try the WPS #44-7800 Blk 17.5" strap, but WPS will not sell direct, and I haven't been able to find a snow dealer that carries one in WPS Dealers listings. If someone knows of a dealer that sells them please post with info...THanks in advance!

L
I still haven't been able to find a dealer that carries the WPS Strap....HELP!

I just went out and looked at my sled, and sure enough the mountain strap I bought from RSI Racing is a WPS strap - it just sounded so familiar. You can get the strap you are looking for here:

http://www.rsiracing.com/product_in...d=167&osCsid=ccdb42466eaf0f36b1ffc94e90a3f6d3

It is a little on the big side for my taste, but it is solid to grab on to and even with the bulkiest of gloves it is easy to find in a pinch. (I agree that floppy think that comes on Doos is sort of ridiculous for the purpose it is supposed to serve.

IMG00241.jpg

B
Apr 22, 2009
Thanks for the help...I was unable to reach RSI over a three day period, finally ordered one from Hartman. Today I see a Buy Now on Ebay at a great price and very inexpensive shipping (just incase anyone else is looking to buy)

Premium Features