• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Klim ReVolt Pants *BRAND NEW* For sale

Y
I have for sale a pair of brand new Klim Revolt pants.

Color is red / black (as shown in the picture). I tried them on, and unfortunately they're too small for me. The pair I have is a size 32. I usually wear a size 30-32 jeans, and they wont fit me, so my loss is your gain.

Asking $70 obo.

I literally tried them on ONCE, and slipped em' back in the plastic bag. Tag is still attached and all.

(Please disregard crappy picture quality, I used my camera phone, since my Digi cam broke a few weeks back!)

l_402e01709f68484490cd5fca7e25e3f1.jpg

l_c6ba2cd0cfe344fd8f5582f949437ba2.jpg

Please PM me, Msg me, or email me at: freeriderforever@gmail.com

Feel free to call me as well on my cell: 913-449-4269 (Matt)

Lookin to sell these quick, so first come first serve!

Thanks!

Y
I believe they're MX pants. I bought them from a Sledding website... They were too small for me, because I have huge quads and hams from doing a lotta weight lifting. :D The waist fit just fine.... I just couldn't move at all because the legs themselves were too tight for me.

I swear I need to quit workin out legs. LOL.

They're not "heavy" like some of the snow pants out there... they're very light. I was gunna wear some longjohns underneath and hit the snow. That was my plan anyway, till they didnt fit.

Lemmie' know. I've still got em'

-Matt

Premium Features