• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Phazer running boards and such.

D
Nov 30, 2007
What are people using for aftermarket running boards on the08 Phazer MTX, the stock ones suck and hold snow, are also hard to clear off when you do stop. I am looking at "better boards" and I was also told on another site that CR Racing is designing some, but nothing on their site yet (I will try to call them this weekend) also looking at a riser (2") but dont want to buy cable extensions so is 2" as big as I can go? Thanks for any help. I am in Canada so I am looking for Canadian, but will buy through the states for the right price.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
What are people using for aftermarket running boards on the08 Phazer MTX, the stock ones suck and hold snow, are also hard to clear off when you do stop. I am looking at "better boards" and I was also told on another site that CR Racing is designing some, but nothing on their site yet (I will try to call them this weekend) also looking at a riser (2") but dont want to buy cable extensions so is 2" as big as I can go? Thanks for any help. I am in Canada so I am looking for Canadian, but will buy through the states for the right price.

These are very nice...

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160565

kozmo

Premium Member
Jan 16, 2008
IOWA
my buddy had a phazer and he just use a hole saw and cut some of the holes that are there already a little bigger seem to work good just don't cut all of them or you won't have any grip for your boots

M

Mountain Assault Seats

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 25, 2009
Draper, Utah
www.wr-products.com
Phazer RBS (try these)

Mountain ASSAULT Seats & Mountain TUFF Running Boards

DSC03447.jpg

Yamaha PHAZER

Seat is a Plus II model (2" taller than OEM stock) and the RBs will completely change you riding experience. Boards drain snow and ice very well, and standard models are powdercoated to reduce ice & snow form sticking to them. Each RB design features a laser cut mountain scene and the model name (PHAZER) cut in them. You really cannot afford to ride another day without these!

Contact us, or Paul at Sled Solutions for more details.

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
Without question Better Boards. I rode a Phazer last year with a set and they made the rails stiffer and there was no snow build up. On top of that Rob has a great track recorder for answering questions and taking care of the customer, even after the sale.

Get with RSI on the riser, they may have something for your sled or possibly something in the works.

Premium Features