• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Link to Ladies Ride Forum

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
This forum is a great ad to Snowest and should encourage more women to join in!

Just an FYI for those newbies - in addition to this forum on Snowest, the Ladies Ride Forum is also available and full of stories, information and photos from many passionate-about-sledding ladies. Most of them are on here too so either place will be a great place to introduce yourself, share your stories and photos, ask your questions and chit chat with the rest of us.

Thanks Snowest for our own forum!

Sarah Whipple
(Webmaster of the Ladies Ride Website & Forum)

W

Wish

Apr 30, 2002
Tri Cities, WA
www.staceysdesign.com
Thanks Sarah!

Thank you for posting a link to your forum Sarah, I try to encourage every lady that snowmobiles or even is thinking about starting to check out your website! Thank you for providing such a great place for the gals to go! :D

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Ladies Ride Forum has been replaced by a new all inclusive powersports forum for female enthusiasts..... ThrottleChix.com! There are however, forums dedicated to each Annual Ladies Ride under the Events section in Snowmobiling.

Pop on over and check it out!

throttlechix.com

Last edited:
S
Jan 26, 2009
Western doesn't really narrow it down at all. If you're south I could suggest Crested Butte, Pitkin, Buena Vista. If you're north Steamboat, Grand Lake. If you're not too far from WY I'd go to Pinedale.

Premium Features