• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

List of Sponsors and products needed

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Maybe a seperate section in the swapmeet just for supporting vendors? Would be kinda nice for a place to keep all their new products, offers, etc. and find them all in one place. Exmaple, if I knew Paul had a new product but don't remember where it was advertised, could just find all of his stuff in one general area.

Thoughts?

I

intmid8or!

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 14, 2007
Maybe a seperate section in the swapmeet just for supporting vendors? Would be kinda nice for a place to keep all their new products, offers, etc. and find them all in one place. Exmaple, if I knew Paul had a new product but don't remember where it was advertised, could just find all of his stuff in one general area.

Thoughts?

Geez, thats a great idea!:face-icon-small-hap

ahahaha, it is a good idea!

rob = pwned

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
TWO major things coming to SnoWest.

a complete overhaul of the SWAPMEET Area.
This will come soon, maybe this month, if not in October for sure.

A whole new Manufacturer's section.
This will take me months to get set up.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
TWO major things coming to SnoWest.

a complete overhaul of the SWAPMEET Area.
This will come soon, maybe this month, if not in October for sure.

A whole new Manufacturer's section.
This will take me months to get set up.

That's great but in the mean time can the mods stop moving threads places that don't even pertain to the product in the thread?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Where are your threads?? and where do you think they should be.. that would be a better start..

Our new product release of the E-Series tunnel bag in a high visibility section.

General Forum where it was originally put?? I understand posting about just normal stuff in the General Forum. Brand NEW stuff like 509's new helmets, new video releases, etc....should be left in high traffic areas.

Just my opinion.

Premium Features