• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R&D Custom Turbo Werx sleds at Haydays!!

T
May 25, 2008
Oroville Washington
OK guys, it is official! R&D Custom Turbo Werx will be making a showing at Haydays this year!

There will be an XP complete with our turbo system located with Big John in the SHR booth and Dave's personal XP located with the 509 Films/XXX Mod Rods Vent Kits booth!! Be sure to come by and check these two sleds out!

Jake

F

frog

Feb 16, 2009
MN
Just got back and the sleds are impressive. Big John has a nice booth and was very busy the entire time I was there.

Last edited:

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
i checked it out today, and i almost made a mess out of that situation! Very clean setup, every little boys dream! Two big thumbs up!

BIG JOHN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesoooota
Everything was cool until I seen that poser's sled over in Big John's booth with the polished tunnel. I had been told it was shiny and it was. Now where did I put my polishing rouge?

Dave

Hey Dave...ya know what they say about guys who polish there tunnels....:p:beer;LOL-BJ

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
I would have brought my rouge with me if I would have known John had some chum out for the ladies---------THAT I NEVER SEEN!! Must have been keeping them to himself. Or maybe they ran away when that poser guy showed up:D.

Brad from XXXMODRODs sent me over to get a calendar from the AxXxtion Sports ladies. I about buckled at the knees over that deal. I thought this was a snowmobiling event. Damn distractions anyway.

Now I have to look at my calendar to see what day it is;).

Dave

S
Jul 22, 2009
Wendell, MN
I saw that sled there and it looked sweet as hell then he fired it up and i had to walk away cuz if i stayed there it would have been in the back of my truck on the way home nice work boys:beer;:beer;

D
Oct 19, 2003
Rapid City, South Dakota
That is the idea;). I hope we answered any questions you had at Hay Days. Had a lot of people through and sometimes it was tough to talk with everyone. If you have anymore questions, don't hesitate. Please ask. We want informed and educated customers and we are here to inform you in any way we can.

Thanks for the interest.

Dave Halverson
R&D Custom Turbo Werx

Talked with you guys a couple of times on saturday. You guys are definatly not making the decision on getting one easy!!

Premium Features