• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please stop with the changes already!

Agreed.

I turned all of this extra garbage off and every once in a while it still comes up - how annoying. I think it has slowed down the site as well, I find myself waiting for pages to load more often on Snowest when I can go to another site and it will load instantly. I would much rather have a functional and useful website vs. all of this new garbage that I won't use anyway...

What was wrong with the old site anyway?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The mods we are installing are not creating the load.
We are being VERY carefull in choosing the low everhead mods right now.

What you are seeing is a daily increase in the total number of people on the forums, and the servers getting closer and closer to max capacity.

B

Bkinz

May 14, 2009
Lewiston,ID
I'm not trying to be a little whinney brat, but I liked the old forum better. But hey, their isn;t much we can do about it now is their.

MtnMaxMod

Premium Member
Oct 31, 2008
N. Idaho
snowest needed these changes, on the old forum there was nothing but banter.

there was a usefull thread here and there, but not what a forum should be. after all the changes are done this will be a much better place to look for info and hang out.

just give it time..chris still has many many more changes to come that will enhance the experience.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades

there was a usefull thread here and there, but not what a forum should be. after all the changes are done this will be a much better place to look for info and hang out.

just give it time..chris still has many many more changes to come that will enhance the experience.
Suck-up:rolleyes:

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
yeah and who needs banter....every post should be judged for its value and then ranked and then linked and then sub divided and then.............

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana

You"re kidding right? How is this new mess going to get rid of the so called banter? Just give it time, and it will be better and faster. Because everyone will have gotten frustrared and moved on to another site. Seems to me like the self destruct button has been pushed.

H

H2SNOW

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 19, 2005
North of 60 ...Deep Deep in the bush ......
Banter ?? WTF like who in hell decided what we chatted about anyways .............

Question??? are we lacking in marketing dollars ?? not enough add space ??? what ?? .....who the heck gives a sh1t what is discussed" or not ..does it really matter ??

signed "Over and ....just about out"

Premium Features