• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP Goodies!

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
I'm liking that rear susp mount brace, might have to get me one of those :beer;

Yes, they are a nice piece of machining and fit right over the stock bracket.

I saw a few guys limp out last season with broken stock mounts. I don't know if they were jumping or if they caught something in the track/suspension? The thing is once they break, the pulled rivits rip up the tunnel really bad.

Maybe others could give their experiences on how these stock brackets are getting broken?

Chris

Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB
I've broken four rear suspension tunnel mounts. Mostly from taking a big hit then standing right on the brace bending the running board down and the brace out. Eventually fixed with BRP's rear footrest brace. This looks like a good idear too. Good to know I'm not the only one who needs a diet. haha

R
Nov 27, 2007
Cantaffordus, WA
www.mbhc.net
Your tether system is a huge idea!!! Wearing a tether is like life insurance....you know you should have it but most people don't use it. If it was not corded to you it sure would be nice!

Curious to see what the pricing is on those.

Rt

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
i run the racersedge skid, and so far its been great, reminds me of of old m10 with a few perks... the 3inch track and 162 have pushed it to a level that i think the stock skid would have real problems holding... good job daryl

Premium Features