• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lookin for a trailer

travydog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Tulare south dakota
Looken for a good used 2 place or 4 place sled trailer. Dont mater if its Steel or aluminum, as long as it is decent shape. I can replae the plywood if needed or do some work. Thanks

Travydog

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
what are you looking to pay for one? We got a rather heavy trailer we are looking to get rid of, and it can basicly carry cars although the axels aren't strong enough.

But we easily get 4 sleds on there easily and the plywood should be good for a year or 2 yet

O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Would you be interested in a 3 place Yacht Club steel trailer, drive on, drive off, good shape, deck is good, a little rust underneath but still a solid trailer? I can post pictures if interested.

I currently have a open 4 place ride on ride off looking to get rid of it. I come back to Winner, S Dakota every Oct for my Hunting business. It is steel and corigated steel deck. Let me know if you would be interested and I will snap some pics for you.

Premium Features