• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Haydays and the Dunk Tank

C

Carter

Dec 6, 2007
Hi to all snomobilers from Wyoming. This is Carter from Togwotee Mountain Lodge inviting all to come get me wet at the dunk tank at the Pink Ribbon Riders booth. This a charity for breast cancer survivors. Jody and her gang go all over the country and put on snomobile rides to help the cause and are at Haydays. Come find the booth and try your luck at putting me in the water. Also, I want to challenge all you riders to bring a friend and get him,her or yourself on the seat for the cause. Or come hang out and watch the fun. See you there...

S

snowfreakmn

Nov 27, 2007
Carter, I cant wait to see you in a speedo... cold water/speedo = turtle in a shell... this could be more fun than watching your 8 buck you off most of last year :0

F

firecatguy

Nov 26, 2007
End of the Road!!
Carter, I cant wait to see you in a speedo... cold water/speedo = turtle in a shell... this could be more fun than watching your 8 buck you off most of last year :0

cant wait either hahaha I hear Carter does not like to get his hair wet..

CAN WE PRE-ORDER A SPOT IN LINE...hahah

dunk_tank_deluxe.jpg

Premium Features