• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

UintaMountainRiding, Utah

Hello Fellow Riders!
Were here to invite you on a riding experiece out of the ordinary. My brother and I have recently began a guided tour service deep into the Uinta Mountain Range located high in the Wahsatch National Forest in Northern Utah right across the border from Wyoming. We've taken fellow riders out hundreds of times in the past 5 years but just never thought of what a business opportunity it could become. So i'm here to invite you all to come visit us and take a thrill ride you'll never forget. We don't supply rentals but we are kind of in cahoots with the Bear River Lodge who has rentals and lodging for weekend warriors, they just don't have anyone to show you around to the big hills, deep powder, trails and loops, or freestyle locations like we do. For over 20 years we have resided deep in the heart of this Mountain Range and ridden over tens of thousands of acres of all kinds of different terrain and territory. We know this area better than some know the back of their own hands. If your interested and want further details, check us out at: http://highuintaventures.yolasite.com and drop us a line. We have all contact info, rates and services, and a little bit about us. Our site is still in the works so bear with us as we dive head first into some deep powder :D
Thanks for giving us the time!

-Trevor Harmon
High Uinta Ventures Team

Premium Features