• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EFI Live

Vern

Lifetime Membership
Jun 14, 2004
hyrum utah
i never used it personally but have heard very good things about it on the GM forums i browse. from the way it sounds you can get huge gains over a handheld programmer. well, i guess thats what they probably used when i had my 8.1 gasser dyno tuned so its been done to my truck but not by me.

M
May 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
My truck has an EFI Live tune written by IdahoRob loaded on it, about 410 rwhp tow tune. Love it. I wouldnt mind getting the program myself but I don't really want to go bigger at this point and it's running great so I leave it be.

griffin86

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2008
I drove my buddies 07 Duramax yesterday and I was very impressed. It had quite a bit of power compared to the 2004 Duramax with Superchips Performance tune that I drive. He removed the Diesel particle filter and used the EFI live to turn off the regeneration.

M
May 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
A qualified person can write tunes to comliment any request for power, from a light mileage tune to built motors twin turbos CP3's etc.

Most dealers will offer a tune or 2 with the purchase of the unit and software from them.

C

cableguy

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Country BC
i have a 90 horse tune, mostly to help with mileage, but the way I drive... not any better economy, but much better than the programmers I have used in the past.

P

ProKlim

Dec 10, 2007
North Dakota
I have it in my 07 and love it, wouldn't go back to a handheld, there is so much more you can do with efi live than you can with any other programmer. My buddy Cat909 from on here also has it.

B

bigbird

Nov 26, 2007
edmonton area
www.rushmotorsports.ca
A qualified person can write tunes to comliment any request for power, from a light mileage tune to built motors twin turbos CP3's etc.

Most dealers will offer a tune or 2 with the purchase of the unit and software from them.

That's the best part. You can make changes after you change hard parts. My new setup will be a GT4202 and 100% over injectors. All i have to do is make a few changes to my exsisting tune and after a few logged runs should be pretty close.

F
Jun 7, 2008
I am running EFILive in my 07.5 LMM and it is the absolute best deal out there. You can change virtualy anything about your engine and tranny, monitor and record you engine performance, read end clear DTC's, and so so so much more! I am not very experienced with writing tunes yet, but there are so many guys out there willing to help. I got mine from Nick at duramaxtuner.com and he is very helpful. Got it with a year subscription to his tune library where you can download as many tunes from him as you want for free, and if he doesnt already have what you want, he'll make one for you.
Amazing program! :beer;:D

Premium Features