• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bozeman riders/MSU boys

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Well myself i dont go to MSU, i go to Tech, over in Butte, but i spend almost every weekend over in bozeman with the lady friend. so i figured i might as well make a thread were people from the area can meet up and go ride, trailer pool whatnot. ill make sure to keep this neat the top. i wont have sleds with me until after x-mas break. but after that, its game on.

names Nick, freshman in mechanical engineering, 3rd season sledding, 05 DOO 1000 162, lightened with some power adders.

J

joshua335

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
Well myself i dont go to MSU, i go to Tech, over in Butte, but i spend almost every weekend over in bozeman with the lady friend. so i figured i might as well make a thread were people from the area can meet up and go ride, trailer pool whatnot. ill make sure to keep this neat the top. i wont have sleds with me until after x-mas break. but after that, its game on.

names Nick, freshman in mechanical engineering, 3rd season sledding, 05 DOO 1000 162, lightened with some power adders.

Count me in too, I get every Tuesday & Thursday off in spring semester, so I'm gonna be doing a fair bit of sledding and skiing. I'm willing to meet up with people in Bozeman for the day too, or weekend... I'll have my sled down here on 2nd week of January.

names Josh(obviously), Senior Petroleum Engineering, been flatlanding since high school, stock 03 Cat 900 151"

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
if i get my deck buil we can rally over and do whatever, makes me wanna set my schedule up so i have tues or thursdays done EARLY or no class, then we can go ride.

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
Hey whats up fellas My name is Ian, senior in Civil Engineering at Tech. I would be interested in hookin up for a few rides this winter. I know most of the areas around here pretty good and also make it over to the big sky area a couple times a year.

Ride an 09 M8 Sno Pro Stock until i get some miles on it

J

joshua335

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
Hey whats up fellas My name is Ian, senior in Civil Engineering at Tech. I would be interested in hookin up for a few rides this winter. I know most of the areas around here pretty good and also make it over to the big sky area a couple times a year.

Sounds good, we'll definetely get together for rides around Butte

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT

sick dude, we should definately get together and ride.

either of yall ridden mill creek?? its over right south of anaconda?? talked to a guy who rode, it and said there is some sick riding up there. its 25 miles of road to the unload, mostly highway, so easy to get to, and its 10 miles pretty straight down a canyon, then steep and open hills.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I'm not a student, but have a flexible work schedule, but i graduated from msu; I used to have a reliable buddy who also has a flexible schedule, but now he has a girlfriend, and he's burning his vacation to spend time with her over christmas and new years! I think the term is whipped!

I like heading out during the week occassionaly to avoid the weekend rush. Anyone up for maybe a trip out next week after we get some more snow?
Bob

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Whats up, names Ben, graduated in May, moved to Bozeman in July. Just working and hoping to do a solid amount of sledding. Been riding in Vermont for my whole life, so I am a flatlander compared to out here, but pumped to hit the mountains. I have a two place trailer and would definitely be willing to drive anytime Im not working. Also getting a beacon for christmas. Just basically looking for anybody to ride with.

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
Hey,

I graduated from MSU a in May 07 and am looking for riding buddies. I have a flexible schedule right now if anyone wants to ride on the weekdays. I was thinking of heading up to the bridgers tomorrow since we just got some new snow

my name is my snowest username

Evan

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
Ya ski-dooin, I spent the better part last of winter ridin up in Mill Creek. There is some awesome ridin to be had in that area. Any type of ridin you want all in one place up there and its close. I have the area pretty well figured out now, so as soon as the snow piles up a little more i ll show you and anyone else that wants the area.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
SICK.... mill creek looks really sick on google earth, just always have to wonder what its really like. That bowl in the back left looks really smooth like it wouldnt take much snow to cover, so thats awsome, when i get back from break i will definately be down to go ride that. Heck, i might even hit it on my way back, that way im already over there.

Trail in looks pretty straight and quick, easy drive to unload, and there looks to be some pretty good open tree riding in the whole back area opening up into some pretty big climbs.

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
I wouldn't mind a ride or two. I'll probably be looking for people to ride with over christmas break. Got two weeks off. I know about all the areas around Bozeman, Cooke, West, Big Sky, Lincoln, Livingston so we might have to plan something.

M
Oct 1, 2001
Belgrade, MT
If I ever get my sled back together I'll be up for riding too! I work 4 on 4 off so I'm pretty flexible. Live in Belgrade and like to ride pretty much anywhere around!

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
If I ever get my sled back together I'll be up for riding too! I work 4 on 4 off so I'm pretty flexible. Live in Belgrade and like to ride pretty much anywhere around!

Ah, you're too intimidating to ride with. I'll stick with the women and kids.

Y

yamazoom

Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, MT
A small group of us try to ride the Bridgers every friday afternoon. PM me if anyone wants to go. We rode last Friday, the trail up from the Battle Ridge parking lot was not great but good enough not to stick the hyfax. Once you got up to the bowls it was decent for this time of year, definately watch for hidden obstacles.

M
Oct 1, 2001
Belgrade, MT
A small group of us try to ride the Bridgers every friday afternoon. PM me if anyone wants to go. We rode last Friday, the trail up from the Battle Ridge parking lot was not great but good enough not to stick the hyfax. Once you got up to the bowls it was decent for this time of year, definately watch for hidden obstacles.

What's your definition of afternoon? what time do you guys head out?

Looks like this thread is a total success. Its good to see theres a good size group of guys that want to ride this winter, shouldn't be a problem tryin to find somebody to go with. My names Trenton and i'm in my 3rd year at MSU and this is my second season with a sled out here but rode back in AK for a few years. Can't wait for some more snow and to get out and ride with some new people in new areas.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
wow, yeah, tons of guys on here, it seems like it could really help organize some new riding groups.

were exactly is the battle creek thing up the bridgers??

Premium Features