Engineered from the chassis of the Lochsa one-piece, the Ripsa promises similar performance characteristics with a focus on mobility and at a lower price than the competition.
KLIM is dedicated to providing customers with the best possible riding experiences. The one-piece design offers unprecedented protection from comfort-killing moisture and wind, by creating a waterproof and windproof seal that covers nearly the entire body. The result is a highly mobile riding platform that eliminates bulk and creates the perfect microclimate for aggressive riders.
The Ripsa is one of the least expensive ways to get head-to-toe KLIM Gore-Tex coverage including the Guarantee To Keep You Dry Promise when compared to other KLIM jacket and bib combos. The laminated Gore-Tex Performance shell is highly breathable and manages large ranges of aerobic activity and sweat with ease.
The top benefits of the Ripsa include KLIM outerwear performance in a one-piece, less bulk than a comparable jacket/bib combo and is head-to-toe weatherproof.
Specs of the Ripsa include:
- Guaranteed To Keep You Dry
- Gore-Tex Performance Shell technology
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- 3 layer Gore-Tex in mid-body/seat area
- Full side leg zippers (can function as vents)
- YKK zippers throughout
- Durable overlays on knees and inner boot panels
- Removable adjustable Gore-Tex hood
- Removable suspenders
- 2 hand pockets
- 1 chest pocket
- 1 internal pocket with headphone ports
- Velcro wrist closures
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- Microfleece collar
- Faffeta lining
- Gogle chamois in pocket on tether
- Velcro boot gaiter
- Boot retention loop keeps cuff in place
- Adjustable waist straps
- Knee pads
The Ripsa is available in sizes XS-3XL regular and XS-XL short in Blue, Black, Dark Gray or Pink (KLIM is now offering a women-specific colorway in a one-piece, size down one size for correct women’s fit).
For more information, visit www.klim.com.