Just because the snowmobile season is winding down doesn’t mean you can’t wear some cool snowmobile-related gear. And no, we don’t mean wearing your helmet to your favorite restaurant … unless maybe you’re relegated to the drive-thru or takeout options.
FXR Racing (www.fxrracing.com) has an entire line of “lifestyle” clothing that can be worn as casual wear year-round. We’ve looked through the FXR Racing 2021 Lifestyle catalog and picked a handful of clothing items that we would definitely wear. We’ll spread those out over the next few weeks to give you an idea of what’s available.
Let’s start with the Task Insulated Softshell Jacket.
- 450gsm cotton/spandex canvas with DWR finish
- 8000mm/3000g/m2 waterproof/breathable Hydrx laminate with fleece interior
- 175g fixed F.A.S.T./Thermal Flex insulation value
- Embossed nylon taffeta lining with Microfleece back insert
- Heavy-duty No. 8 waterproof front zipper
- Waterproof pocket and vent zippers
- Zippered chest and hand pockets with fleece pocket bags
- FXR Dry Vent system at side seams
- Full front inside placket
- Removable, shock-cord adjustable hood
- Shock-cord adjustable hem
- Lycra cuff extensions
- Embroidered logos