Armed with years of backcountry experience, KLIM has refined the popular Nac Pak for storage and organization capacity with additional focus on rider comfort. Engineered for riders who value easy access to equipment and smart tool storage, the new Nac Pak is your midsize cargo solution for dual-sport and adventure riding.
The heavy duty nylon chassis is built to withstand the extended use and abuse of full seasons of riding. Specialized storage like the removable water resistant Tool Pak, molded goggle pocket, internal organization panel and hydration reservoir compatibility all make the Nac easy for managing equipment. Even for trailside fixes, reaching for your tools shouldn’t be a chore.
For days away from the trail, the Nac is also designed to carry everyday items like a small/medium sized laptop and notebook.
To handle the potential for heavy supplies, KLIM’s race-inspired shoulder straps offer a dramatic improvement in comfort and range of motion over typical backpack straps. The easy-on, easy-off system doesn’t need a hip belt to remain secure.
Ride harder with confidence that the Nac Pak can handle what you throw in it—and at it.
• Medium Sized Powersports Backpack
• Removable Water Resistant Tool Pak
• External Shovel and Probe Storage
• Large Enough For Small/Medium Sized Laptops
• 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
• New Race Inspired Shoulder Straps Integrate Into Sternum and Side Straps (No Hip Belt)
• Back Panel Is Molded and Vented
• Custom Glove Friendly Zipper Pullers
• Goggle Chamois In Molded Goggle Pocket
• Compression Straps
• Emergency Whistle
• Heavy Duty Nylon Construction
• Internal Organizer Panel With Key Attachment Clip
• Horizontal Tool Bag Attachment
• Hydrapak 3 Liter Compatible (Sold Separately)
• YKK Heavy Duty Zippers
The Nac Pak is available starting July 1 at KLIM.com.