• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wyo Steering Mod - my installation and review

kipperdavis

Premium Member
Apr 13, 2008
De Smet, SD
Just got back rabbit ears and I got to say I really liked the wyoboy steering mod! It made going through the trees so much more nicer. The new front end also is great. I bought the new cat mountain skis and have it sent to 34 inches. That took some getting use to! all and all the increased steering was great! I really like my 2012 M800 now.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
I had no problems on my 14 getting plenty of threads in on each end of the stock tie rods with room for plenty of adjustment in or out. The mod was actually easier than I thought it would be besides it is time consuming, but Jacob is right, coolant will go everywhere! The improvement is noticeable right away and was well worth the time and money.

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Yeah I jumped on a 16 with the stock skis on too last weekend. I still don't like them. Grippers for the win.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
X3 - only rode once with the stock skis then changed to grippers and not looking back. The new skis are an improvement but grippers are still better.

Premium Features