• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Winter Nutz 6 Teaser is out

Tried to start a new Yamaha thread but shot down, title was how many yamahas do you own?

image.jpg

where can I buy this video ? I know this is kinda personal...but... how much boost were you running with the viper at the end of the teaser ?

All last year we ran less than 10 lbs of boost. They really rip with stock compression and the boost it setup. Will be running more boost this season though.

I sure am happy there are still a few of us 4strokers left. I'd sure like to hook up with you guys and ride this winter. You aren't that far away.

I sure am happy there are still a few of us 4strokers left. I'd sure like to hook up with you guys and ride this winter. You aren't that far away.

Email me sheldonk140@gmail.com Can give u my number to hook up one day.

The film may be available come oct. don't know if I will get too serious about selling. U can just meet me in Revy and get one from us.

Sheldon.

Looking forward to grabbing this video, nice work! Just when I thought I'd watched every boosted yam video on YouTube:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features

Back