• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why is Aerocharger not the no brainer turbo for sleds

R
Dec 22, 2007
Alberta
It is most likly Cat is changing the 800 motor so why invest into a dead dog is what i can figure out Boondocker and Aerocharger both have not realeased a kit yet that i can find Im talking oiless also.

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
The TSS cat kit is made a unreal showing in Canada with the new oiless KPA kit. Ill be glad to sell you one:face-icon-small-hap

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
The TSS cat kit is made a unreal showing in Canada with the new oiless KPA kit. Ill be glad to sell you one:face-icon-small-hap

Need a lot more reviews, info, pics to even get close to the others. Can't expect people to make a decision off of one post.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
never even seen a aero turbo on a kitty, but they sure seam to have the market share with the doo, their kit is simple, clean, light, and less than a day to install... and last it works very well overall

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
never even seen a aero turbo on a kitty, but they sure seam to have the market share with the doo, their kit is simple, clean, light, and less than a day to install... and last it works very well overall

A buddy of mine had an OVS kit with an aero on an M8 back in 08. It worked ok. Not a big power house but ran fine. It was a 53 series so it wasn't the biggest turbo.

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd

Mountain Slayer on here has a areo kit on a m8 proclimb cat. He had some issues with fuel controller but has now switched to the vipec and far as I know is working great.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
I probably know ten guys that I ride with that have the aeros on doos.. They all are pretty dam happy and not many issues overall, for the five grand its not bad

The kit comes with the 66 si there is enought air for over three hundred hp and it seams to spool very quick with the Etec..

R
Dec 22, 2007
Alberta
I probably know ten guys that I ride with that have the aeros on doos.. They all are pretty dam happy and not many issues overall, for the five grand its not bad

The kit comes with the 66 si there is enought air for over three hundred hp and it seams to spool very quick with the Etec..
You should share what your smoking Fred 300 hp from a aerocharger and 800cc???

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
never said the motor makes 300hp, but the turbo at big boost makes enough air to produce that hp...actually I thik they say closer to 400hp, the impulse turbo is even more that they are using.. but no way with the motor produce that

Premium Features