• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo's do get stuck!

W

WesG

Nov 26, 2007
Chetwynd, BC
Yup still got the apex :)

Still on the apex. Market's pretty slow so it would be big $$$ to move to a nytro.... Redlines shop looks good, had not been to GP for awhile. Finally pulled the stator out to have a good look at it. Backside had a burnt lug messing it up, could not see it from the outside. Should not have any charge problems this year :D picked up meth/h2o injection and an rb3 fuel controller for this year. gota have something to play with :devil: Buddy is getting a turbo m1000. Should be a fantastic year. Send me a pm when you head down :)

Wes

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I have to admit it I too got stuck last year....once...when I hit the kill switch with my wrist.....That ain't happening again thanks to rubber band!!!!!!:eek:

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
I have to admit it I too got stuck last year....once...when I hit the kill switch with my wrist.....That ain't happening again thanks to rubber band!!!!!!:eek:

was riding a buddies mcx nytro (first time on a boosted nytro..actually first time on a nytro)

end up stopped, pointed up hill in some 2-3+ ft of fresh with a nice base.. was thinking "no way..." owner pulls up next to me wondering whats up and i'm like...shrug
throttle to bar, let er spool and she popped right out! :D was impressed.
the next week i was buying a boosted nytro....literally. haha

i did later get a stock nytro stuck and learned what a stuck 4s really felt like as i dug n tugged on it by myself for a bit . .

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
That's not stuck ......This is stuck .

Snowm3250560440.jpg

Premium Features