• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowdolls, Winter apparel/accessories for women

Hello! We are a new women's clothing company geared toward winter apparel. Check out our website at www.snowdollsonline.com We have hoodies, soft shell jackets, t-shirts, long sleeves, hats, chapsticks, jewelry, and more. We are adding new products to the website almost weekly so check us out. We will also be at the Spokane and Boise Snow Shows. You can also find us on Facebook for updates and specials.

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Just found my new favorite word.

Snowlicious!!!!!

smilie_hops_168.gif
smilie_hops_168.gif
smilie_hops_168.gif

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
I'd like to see someone step up and make actual gear that we can wear on the hill... Any other ladies find it super annoying that you can't find functional, durable gear that fits???

BackCountryBasics

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho
www.backcountrybasics.com
I had a the opportunity to meet these gals at the SLC show & check out their line up.

First impression. Very Tasteful Products for "ALL ages in the female sector"
Nice Quality & Fabrics
Good Color Selection
Affordable
What really stood out was, I found the "Snow Dolls" to be incredably personable & pleasent!

I will be sure to pass your name along to my female clients this winter (& maybe a few of their S/O's for Xmas hints as this is a common question)!

But, Most of all.. Congrats on launching your NEW business! Best of luck!

~Amber Holt
http://www.backcountrybasics.com

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Thanks for all the compliments! We definitely appreciate hearing them. We are currently getting our beanies and ear warmers embroidered. We have two new hoodies coming, they are just putting on the final touches. We have more coming and I'll update as it gets closer to being put on the website.

Will you be in Spokane next weekend?? :) (yes yes!! lol):eyebrows:

I'd like to see someone step up and make actual gear that we can wear on the hill... Any other ladies find it super annoying that you can't find functional, durable gear that fits???

Have you checked out HMK's Hustler line for women? I'm thinking this is going to be making alot of women who've been wanting functional and technical sledding gear made for women really happy. :kiss: I haven't had a chance to ride in mine yet but the feel, the functionality and the looks are what we have been begging for over the past several years! :whoo: IMO the only thing missing is tall sizes. :humble:

I am really really excited to get mine on the snow and see just how fabulous it is! LOL :boink:

Yes, we will be in Spokane!!! Really excited to get up there because we will have a few new clothing and jewelry items that are not on the website yet. We are taking pictures of the new stuff on Thursday to get put up on the website. So for those of you who will be at the Spokane Show you will have the first look at the new stuff!

derracing

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2009
fxr is make mountain gear for the ladies this year looks cool

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
fxr is make mountain gear for the ladies this year looks cool

Checked it out... Nice looking stuff, but they have adopted all of the same problems as the other big companies. All of the pants are bibs, the drop seat isn't really a drop seat, you have to undo the suspenders to get into them... And their gear is lined. These companies really need to get some women on board and get their imput on how to make their products better... I know Klim is on it.
:cheer2:

As of now I wear snowboard gear. It's comfy, fits well, and not thick and bulky. I know we are looking at making gear next year and I know of one other women's clothing company that has it in the works too. So hang in there. We are packing up for Spokane, any of you going to be there? Love to meet you all face to face :)

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
That's awesome!! Someone that actually rides that's making gear.. LOVE IT!!! Spent six hours the other night taking the insulation out of my Klim jacket... Got enough stuffing to make a large pillow :face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features