• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

show me the ropes in the Tahoe area ?

bwmech

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2018
Gold Lakes is soooo good right now. Had a great ride yday. Great pics of Jamison Z! Was told my someone in parking lot that Jamison was now off limits. Anybody hear about some remapping of the area? First I heard about it.

Anyways, I am going back tmrw.

Ben, how's Hinkey? Need to hit that and Elko soon.
Hinkey is okay for a quick fix but nothing special. We spent 3 days in Togwotee while the sierras were getting dumpoed on mid january and it was just okay as well. i need to get back over to gold soon habvent rode there for a few years.

K
Nov 30, 2008
Reno, NV
Gold is as good as I've experienced in years. Such good snow conditions right now. A couple of pics from yday.

Going to try and hit Sonora Pass this upcoming weekend. Leavitt Lake has 17' and intel is saying it's epic right now as well. It's just getting harder to find people who want to ride that area anymore.

Ruby heli-ski is claiming best conditions in years. Top ten of all time. Maybe I need to take a week off and hit them all!

Screenshot_20230123_135342_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20230123_135538_Gmail.jpg

M
Jan 13, 2013
I wanna ride. I was in mammoth 2 days ago and did the boring djs snowmobile trail ride for 1.5 hours. I live in Camarillo. It’s 5 hours to Mammoth. I’ve done a ton of trail riding in MN on my Freeride 146 but want to try off trail fun. My sled is in MN though. ??‍♂️

Premium Features