• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reebtribe where are my tunnel braces?

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I bought a set of tunnel braces for a polaris pro from a guy calling himself reebtribe on ebay. Charged my card on december 21/23, emailed him 2 weeks ago now asking where are they? Got the old in the mail story. Now it's into february and still nothing. Anybody on here know this guy? Supposedly from kamloops b.c.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I wondered if this was the same guy. Hard to get ahold of, have emailed him 3 times now and he has replied but still no braces. The reason I went with him is he is in B.C. and I thought it would be fast and avoid the border issues. If someone is selling something on ebay and you "buy it now" and pay for it I think you should get what you bought instead of excuses. 6+ weeks to mail a small package about 600 miles in the same province is not reasonable to me.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I should also mention this is not a shipping issue. When last contacted this past weekend he informed me he had not put them in the mail yet. He did offer to refund my money, I declined and asked him to just ship the parts.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Well it's been 2 months and nothing, no parts. Been over 2 weeks since the last time he said he would ship them. What kind of person rips a guy off for $90? I guess you need the money more than I do. Maybe this post can save someone else from this guy.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
Tried to contact him again, he's blocked me, can't leave any feedback on his ebay store. First time I have just been plain ripped off. All I can do is warn anyone else about this guy, just a good old fashion thief.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
That sucks.
I always thought I was secure with eBay as well, got screwed on $300 purchase this summer that showed me otherwise.

Jay

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Smithers, B.C.
I managed to contact Kris Reeb from this site and maybe this has been resolved. The company that has not supplied the parts I ordered is related to him but IS NOT him personally. I apologize to Kris for implying he was responsible for my being ripped off, however I only had the names to go on. Good on you MattyMac for standing up for him, we have talked in the past and it's the kind of response I would expect from you. As for people that would mock me for a post like this, well what can I say about that.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I managed to contact Kris Reeb from this site and maybe this has been resolved. The company that has not supplied the parts I ordered is related to him but IS NOT him personally. I apologize to Kris for implying he was responsible for my being ripped off, however I only had the names to go on. Good on you MattyMac for standing up for him, we have talked in the past and it's the kind of response I would expect from you. As for people that would mock me for a post like this, well what can I say about that.

Well, im glad it wasnt him!!!!

I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that it could have been him ripping a fellow sledder off for as much passion as he has for this sport!

I hate hearing the snowmobile community getting ripped off from people selling parts as I have bought and sold countless items over the years and try to be as honest as I can be when selling something because I would hope I get treated the same in return when im the one on the buying end!

Hope it all works out for you Jay, good luck!!!

Premium Features