• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Ski Dampeners and Ski Braces

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Every Fall I have many guys looking to improve the lifespan of their ski rubbers and are also intersted in better ski control.

My company, Source Innovations Ltd. has supplied many pairs of Polaris Ultimate Dampeners and Gripper Ripper Ski Braces for many years. Unfortunately this year we will not be able to supply our customers because I took a day job that does not allow me to run Source Innovations. My plans are to retire from the day job and get back into the sled parts business for the 24/25 season.

In the mean time I am posting information about the dampeners and braces so guys can understand why the stock style fail and how to improve their longevity. Basically if they can't move, they will last much longer. I highly recommend adding 2 screws to each rubber, as shown on the second page of my instruction page.

There are other manufacturesrs who will be handling these products or similar products. I suggest starting here: https://pnwl.ca/

Thank you for your past support.

Chris

Attachments

• Polaris Ultimate Instructions.pdf
    590.8 KB · Views: 111
Premium Features