• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat/Textron hires Kanedog as President, COO

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Tuneman hired. Spoon man be mclovin’ the mullet !

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
This has the makings for the greatest company in the history of companies!! Let alone should have the sled industry dominated before Polaris gets all their recalls done.

I have about 25 years experience in CAD drafting and metal work............. And I've spent some time working in the test lab on shooting projectiles at prototype stuff for blast resistant testing. That has to be helpful at some level.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
NorthMNSledder hired as destructive testing Manager, teacher of common sense to young’uns.
Idspud doing double duty as destructive testing and common sense assistant.
Roster will update in the morning, gotta wring $50,000,000 outta Textron to begin Cat climb to the top!
Open positions-a hilarious funny person to walk the factory and make people laugh, lighthearted poking, cheer up peeps. Like a Jester joker of ancient times.
Also need a land acquisition man. We buying us up some land. Goal-Like Giga Texas, 2,000 acres.

Last edited:

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Get me that $ and my north farm is yours, I’ll resign all previous positions and take up full time crash test dummy.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
-Ndfb35 is resident petroleum manager and playgirl model.
-PSI 800 is hatchet man and
-Spoon is marketing manager.
-Volcano Buster is factory rider recruiter
-Christopher is website runner dude
-Simnil is European test site manager, primary test rider, host of test team in Europe.
-NorthMNSledder hired as destructive testing Manager, teacher of common sense to young’uns.
-Idspud is potato and comfort Cat supplier, destructive testing and common sense assistant.

Looking for a city planner. We building a uuuuuuge new subdivision for thousands of employees.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Let the people pet an IdSpud comfort cat. If the yucky peeps don’t wanna hold a cute kitten, refer them to hatchet man PSI 800.

Last edited:

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I nominate Wyoboy as turbo tuner. You two can have an annual cage match to decide who gets to spec the clutching and gearing calibrations.

Recommend a company Festivus party in December where everyone airs their grievances to promote moral. May not want me for HR manager... or maybe you do!

I build shocks in my garage. Make suspension great again!

hwwee

Lifetime Membership
Jun 17, 2016
Congrats @kanedog ! I would love to get arctic cat back in our rental fleet. No rep reached out to us after our last season running cats in 19. We still carry polaris and ski doo but miss the cats! If you ever need help designing a rental program like Uncharted Society ( BRP) or Polaris Adventures let me know be happy to give ya some feedback from the rental perspective.

Premium Features