• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat/Textron hires Kanedog as President, COO

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Kanedog Cat 4 prong approach-
1. Improve efficiency, automation and production by 10% in each year while building a new 2,000,000sf facility.
2. Buyouts, firings, walking papers for azzzholes, narcissists and employees who don’t wanna be there. Drain the swamp type thing. Feelings will be hurt.
3. Free breakfast, lunch and supper cuz we be running 24hrs/day.
4. Daycare at a reduced rate.
5. Attract and hire good employees from the local and international job market.

This is a very rare time in sled history, perfect timing to for future domination. The current Polaris management put them in a bad position, Yamaha’s out and Doo is kicking back sitting on its butt. When I build the new Textron off road factory, twice the current size, we will dominate the manufacturing process. Can’t wait to move into the future. We gonna make every part in house, test it, break it, fix it, break it again and build it better. If we wanna be serious in off road, it’s now or never. Think Tesla factory timelines. No more avoiding expansion at Textron. Move forward or move out of the way. It’s a lot of work, not for the queasy.

I have a rare, naturally excellent ingrained expertise about business, finances, ethics, human behaviour, drivetrain, mechanical and I have common sense, not socially awkward. I have been responsible for over $75,000,000 in the past. Sledder for 30 years, 92 Wildcat, 94 Thundercat, 96 Thundercat and 7 more. I don’t steal or embezzle although if I were a criminal, I think I’d be a good one. Haha

Testing sleds in Canada is 25% cheaper with exchange rates.
Textron’s new Canadian test site has mile long, steep climbs and miles of long flat glacier for speed tests. Late testing is from May -July 1.
A note on the commitment of the power co. to supply reliable power to Cat. Remember, they are at mercy of weather but they need to improve the system. It’s called hardening and I have expertise in that realm also. They are giving Cat lip service. My first day I will order 12 Tesla 3 MegaWattHour megapacks to help offset the $5,000,000/day loss of production during a power outage. The system is infinitely expandable. Biden‘s offering money for battery electric improvements so big rebates are possible. It’s a win win.
That’s enough free info for now.
Contact me here on Snowest, private or on this thread.
Let’s do this Cat!

Last edited:

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I want to work for Cat.
Thanks for your interest.
1. What skills do you have?
2. What is your favorite skill to do?
3. What can you do for this company?
Interview is now over. haha

Last edited:

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
1. I have a bachelor's in petroleum engineering so I have the engineering knowledge of a Polaris engineer.
2. I shred the gnar in the blower pow that you're old ass gets cold in 😋
3. I can give AC a great presence in Play Girl magazine, a PR move they are sorely lacking

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
this thread could become EPIC.
I’ll apply for the job with the above novel. Maybe EPICness will ensue! Haha

So far,

Ndfb35 is resident petroleum manager and playgirl model.
PSI 800 is hatchet man and
Spoon is marketing manager.
Idspud is potato and comfort Cat supplier.
Volcano Buster is factory rider recruiter
Christopher is website runner dude
Simnil is European test site manager, primary test rider

The team is looking good!

Last edited:
S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
Mechanical/design engineer, have multi year experience as a mechanic before I got my MSc. Has own little machine/mech shop with good off trail riding areas just outside the shop doors.

I apply for European test site manager position.... and of course primary test rider on site. Local taxes are ridiculous so the paycheck will need to take that into account!

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Hired.
We looking good team!
-Ndfb35 is resident petroleum manager and playgirl model.
-PSI 800 is hatchet man and
-Spoon is marketing manager.
-Idspud is potato and comfort Cat supplier.
-Volcano Buster is factory rider recruiter
-Christopher is website runner dude
-Simnil is European test site manager, primary test rider, host of test team in Europe.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I could probably be your continuation engineer, kanedog, and fix any of Cat's design mistakes. Only problem is that Polaris has me so busy fixing their crap that I don't know if I could find the time. Maybe hire me as a consultant?

Premium Features