• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

parting out 05 ski doo 1000/RT/machZ

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
TONS OF parts from my ski doo 1000, chassis and ecu. Clutches. ETC ETC ETC! LOTS TO LIST! TURBO KIT ALSO FOR SALE!

this was a turbo project sled of mine which i had to end due to bad parts i put in. so just some quick history on the sled there!
smile.png

ALL OF MY PRICES ARE COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE and are before shipping if you are serious in buying something off me and or in need. Send me a pm! I will try to check the thread as often as i can for people asking questions.... but pms would be best

SO LETS START! SLED IS A 05 SKI DOO SUMMIT X HIGHMARK 1000 and here is parts that i do have left. if i never listed something do feel free to ask me if i have it. i may just have it! I will Include pics as best as i can for every item down below!

ECU> Comes with dess key and post, updated to the 07 mid alt map. 100% fine and in great working conditions never had a single prob. $225
2 BELTS 417300189 1 100% new and other perhaps used to break in momentairly, it looks new but appears I *may* have used it once, but I did purchased them both new!. $110 for new belt and $100 for slightly used one.
PRIMARY CLUTCH! not sure what model it is? tra 3? no idea honestly. Ive had it apart many times to clean it out and make sure all was good with it and everything still appears in great working condition! I had 0 issues with it and its in great condition. It does have one *heat* spot from when the motor seized on me while i ran up hill and managed to turn downhill and then stop (not realizing the belt would leave a lil hot spot) $450
THROTTLE BODIES 0 issues with them or the tps sensor on them. works great and should be in sync (never played with that) $100
CHAIN CASE good chain case, no issues. Includes everything and gears/chain, ONLY WORKS FOR THE SUMMIT/RT! unless you plan to Drop and roll your mach z other wise its longer chaincase $150
RECOIL 0 issues will include a handle with it SOLD
Brake includes the whole thing except the rotor. It has like new brake pads (replaced them a season or so ago) SOLD
INJECTORS had them serviced/rebuilt about 2 years ago due to a bad spray pattern, they now work good as new! $150
E-RAVE & BRAND NEW CABLES I literally got maybe 2 rides out of my new cables and the new cables cost $110 ALONE! $175 for both?
LP FUEL PUMP slap this guy right down where the old one went its a recommended replacement for the sleds if you want to keep the same location as old one. wired the plug and fittings already. $50
3 USED CHAINCASE CHAINS only used them for one season before replacing, each probably has roughly 700kms on them. Probably are still like new
ohmy.png
$25 each
DRIVERS these guys are in good condition. never had a issue and are the stock style ones $75
FUEL TANK COMPLETE comes with a perfectly good working condition fuel pump and all. the whole thing!, does not leak and no cracks! $150
SEAT great condition, still looks like new no rips or nothing $75

I HAVE A WHOLE CHASSIS SITTING THAT I WANT GONE TOO! it still has the wiring harness radiators, ski's a-arms, shocks on it! so if you need any parts off that or want to take the whole chassis as is off my hands... I'd be more than happy!

I ALSO HAVE A COMPLETE TURBO KIT I BUILT FOR THE SLED. $3000 for it, it includes all you need except a few things which will be discussed. but any custom work that needed to be done has been done! I'll be making a separate classified/post for the kit its self
wink.png
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3410487#post3410487

FOR PICS go here http://www.dootalk.com/forums/topic/596722-parting-out-05-ski-doo-1000rtmachz/

Last edited:
Premium Features