• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

P-85 billet spider

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Anyone seen these or had any experience with them? Looks like a nice piece. Can actually grease the needle bearing rollers. Supposedly Carls has been using them.

IMG_4119.png IMG_4120.png IMG_4121.png

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Looks like a nice piece! What's the price like? I blew out a roller on my clutch, which I got fixed recently, but I was told I'll probably only get a few hundred miles out of it before it goes again. It'd be nice if this was a cheaper option than buying a whole new clutch, or if it held up better than the standard spider. I'd love to know more about it; I can't find any information on it searching the interwebs...

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Could be worse; it's still $300 less than a whole new clutch. If the rollers and buttons hold out better than the stock clutch, it seems it'd be worth the price.

F
Jan 3, 2008
Are the buttons a bigger diameter ? If so the buttons should last longer. Assuming the button material is as good or better than stock.

rmk800ak

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2002
Fairbanks AK.
There is a bunch of info and how to grease the needle bearings on there IG . They are for sure a nice piece . May have to try one in my next clutch rebuild .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
That's really slick looking. Biggest complaint of the p85 has alwayd been rollers/bushings don't seem to last very long at all.

Just put one on my boost. May be what I do when it inevitably needs rebuilding at 400 miles.

Premium Features