• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NJ mayor bans saggy pants

allied1

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
SE ND
Bwahahaha…

That is awesome. I only wish that were a federal law. :D

So do I, but then some douchebag lawyer would defend these a holes and they would sue the state or feds then we all would get to pay to watch some azzhat wear their clothes like that. A good ole fashioned beat down would be more in order here! Too bad they can't enforce some kind of sexual harassment law against this type of behavior and stick some hefty fines to it!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So do I, but then some douchebag lawyer would defend these a holes and they would sue the state or feds then we all would get to pay to watch some azzhat wear their clothes like that. A good ole fashioned beat down would be more in order here! Too bad they can't enforce some kind of sexual harassment law against this type of behavior and stick some hefty fines to it!

That's actually a great idea.
Consider them sex offenders.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
That style ( if you can call it that), originated in prison and signifies you are somebodies Bit_h and are willing to take it up the azz on a moments notice.

I personally do not see anything cool about that, and would be willing to bet that if they taught those punk kids that in history class, that "style" would disappear faster than icecream and doughnuts at a weight watchers convention.

So the sex offender angle is not far from how it all originated.

Premium Features