• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another criminal off the streets,

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
Micheal Brown robbed from a gas station & ruffed up the cashier just prior to being shot by a Police Officer, I just cant imagine he was friendly towards the officer.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
Beerlooter2.bmp

Now open Ferguson MO.

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
I love that police will shoot and kill a man that they didn't know at the time stole a $49 box of cigars and that they just had a trial for him right on the street and decided theft was punishable by death.

roll eyes....

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I love that police will shoot and kill a man that they didn't know at the time stole a $49 box of cigars and that they just had a trial for him right on the street and decided theft was punishable by death.

roll eyes....

Well as bad as this sounds, we are better off.
Our society has become far too tolerant of these wanna be tough guy $#itballs.
People need to decide if they wanna be part of the problem or part of the solution.
And here is the key....the solution is eliminating the problem.
Does it get any easier than that?
This is not brainfookingsurgery people!

R
Mar 1, 2014
People need to decide if they wanna be part of the problem or part of the solution.

The big problem is people like Al Sharpton fueling hate propaganda towards whites.

Seedie_Man

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2008
Park Rapids, MN

I think more and more there are as many "tough guy $#itballs" wearing uniforms and have badges. And yes we have become far too tolerant!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
95% of the people in prison will claim to be innocent. That's my $.02:wine::wine::wine:
Hey 05900, how did you get a pic of my girl friend? :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL

So lets just give the police a green light to clean up what ever trash they think needs gone. Just shred the the Constitution that gives you the right to a trial and lets let the police decide on the spot.

Great idea!!!
:face-icon-small-con

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
So lets just give the police a green light to clean up what ever trash they think needs gone. Just shred the the Constitution that gives you the right to a trial and lets let the police decide on the spot.

Great idea!!!
:face-icon-small-con

So now I'm shutting down trails? Don't you think you are reaching just a bit there?

Let me simplify my standing;
We take care of those who are unable to take care of themselves.
Elderly,
Disabled,
Children
and domestic animals

Beyond that?

If your kid would rather go through life stealing than working, then yeah, let's thin the herd, one by one. I think I can look the other way & let that slide.
"I'm down with that, Brotha!"

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
You're missing the point.

1. I said trial, not trail.

2. We have a system in place. Let's use it. It starts with an arrest, then a trial, then a conviction.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT

roll eyes....

Your jumping to conclusions, we have really only heard the story from the friend whom was with Brown when he robbed the gas station and the liberal media is exploding it and making it sound like gospel. The cops side will come out once the hearings start.

Who would you rather believe a punk who was part of a gas station robbery or a cop??????????

milehighassassin

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Your jumping to conclusions, we have really only heard the story from the friend whom was with Brown when he robbed the gas station and the liberal media is exploding it and making it sound like gospel. The cops side will come out once the hearings start.

Who would you rather believe a punk who was part of a gas station robbery or a cop??????????

You as well are jumping to conclusions, I'd say we all are.

How do you know he is a punk? I've yet to see a legit story that the friend actually said Brown robbed the station. The police officer who shot him, didn't even know of that robbery at the time of the shooting. What we do know:

-Brown was not armed
-He had his hands up in the air when he was shot (about 20 eye witnesses)
-Brown was shot 6 times including two in the head.
-Brown was not shot up close, he was at distance (autopsy said no powder burns).

Again, even if Brown did rob that store (which the cop knew nothing about), does he deserve to be shot down in the street?

Last edited:
Premium Features