• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New scratchers - auto deploying!

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
will admit im too lazy to start a new thread on this, but I put the new style polaris scratchers on my 22 maytrx and I gotta say they work wayyyyy better. I would say an honest 30 degree drop on the trail over the old style.

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
will admit im too lazy to start a new thread on this, but I put the new style polaris scratchers on my 22 maytrx and I gotta say they work wayyyyy better. I would say an honest 30 degree drop on the trail over the old style.

They throw a lot of snow. This was from the ride down from Two Top on Saturday. It was pretty warm, high 30's in town. There was almost no buildup on the sled before we started on the trail down. Also i haven't experienced the auto-deploy issue yet. Usually, there's a tiny bit of snow packed on the little holder so the scratcher sets into the snow and stays put. 20240120_143021.jpg

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
I will have to say I was definitely **** talking these things early season as they auto-deployed constantly for 20 miles, but for whatever reason I haven't had then auto-deploy since. Maybe they get worn in?

In any case they are great scratchers overall. Big improvement.

Premium Features