• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2024 SUMMIT HCE just announced

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Skid is definitely different upper idler wheel is much further back and better shocks front and back.

Yep its new to the general public, This type of suspension and shocks has been available for awhile.

This is a race department sled, Probably not all of the RD goodies but its a great start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
Did anyone buy one of these? Usually if you were going to buy a new sled it would of been ordered by the time this came out.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
It is kinda cheesy that Doo is building an almost "unavailable" custom hill climber to compete in the stock class because their current line is inadequate to win. I guess to win these events strategic planning must start early. Cheesy but smart.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
It is kinda cheesy that Doo is building an almost "unavailable" custom hill climber to compete in the stock class because their current line is inadequate to win. I guess to win these events strategic planning must start early. Cheesy but smart.

Cat and Poo whined to much. Yep cheezy.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
They were whining alright, there was a reason why most of the doo stock classes we’re riding borrowed or rented sleds.

Trolltech

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2008
Keith Curtis would have won with a ski-doo, lynx, cat and yamaha..he win with a polaris tells me its the rider...not the sled?

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Keith Curtis would have won with a ski-doo, lynx, cat and yamaha..he win with a polaris tells me its the rider...not the sled?
If this was true then Doo would not have to build the hill climb addition, just pay more to get the best riders. Keith Curtis rides the best sled that gives him the most advantage. This is part of the strategy of being the best rider. Smart and athletic. It is not just dumb luck that he is riding a Polaris. Doo recognizes this and with the new Doo hill climb addition they might be able to lure some good riders from other brands.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Lmao, and to think that some believe that HCE is actually a new sled, well its not. It was released because Cat and Poo whined about doo using it in Pro stock, and had doo disqualified because of it. That parts in that sled were strictly used in mod classes.

That sled was only released for stock class racing! Its not to attract new racers, the suspension is not new, its been used for years, the shocks are not new, also used for years, the decals are. I could buy this sled from the race dept but without warranty.
Im willing to bet money that the Race flash will not be in the ecm of the sled tho.

Doo dominates in snow cross, it was very evident this last season. Maybe Doo is finally getting serious about the hillclimb circuit?

Premium Features