• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2024 SUMMIT HCE just announced

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
As a tribute to the strong Hill Climb Racing season we’ve just had, the Ski-Doo team has decided to build on our recent success by opening the availability of the Summit Hill Climb Edition (HCE) to customers as an in-season sled Naturally Aspirated only, no turbo.

This is a pure Hill Climb racing sled built with input from the pros, without compromise, ready for serious business. Ultra-aggressive KYB Pro 40 shocks with integral base valves (that allow separate hi/low speed compression and rebound adjustment) are standard and will be calibrated for the nastiest conditions. The fixed rear arm tMotion HCE is built to take the extra abuse of hill climb racing while delivering less weight transfer because of a longer front arm for maximum traction and forward momentum on harder snow packs. The sled tracks with extreme precision and allows riders to hit their marks in varied snow conditions while the 15” X 154” X 2.5” full rod PowderMax track offers less rotating mass for maximum track speed to reach the top of the hill quickly!

339742188_896270554974179_3035025004024933898_n.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
April 1st was 2 days ago. :ROFLMAO:

If this is legit, kinda devious to release a new model right after spring order ends.
Looks to be basically the freeride configuration with a unique skid.
he he he
Lets just say I am still patiently awaiting the official BRP LINK to this new sled on their corporate website.;)

G
Feb 9, 2014
Shuswap
From the little I can see on that low res pic, the rear arm appears to be different that the standard t-motionXT rigid rear in the expert and closer to the r-motion out of the trail skid, but without the coupling blocks.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
From the little I can see on that low res pic, the rear arm appears to be different that the standard t-motionXT rigid rear in the expert and closer to the r-motion out of the trail skid, but without the coupling blocks.
its very likely a SPOOF poster...

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
send me a link to a BRP CORPORATE page where I can verify that this is available to the general public.

Dealers are releasing the info, one year warranty.
Thats a Race Dept sled, lots of trick parts in it. Its first time the integral shock bases have been offered from the factory which have been in use in the race sleds mostly snocross for the last three years, and I have one on my rear suspension shock on my Turbo G5.
The rear suspension is pretty sick, the race Department has been using it for awhile.

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Dear BRP Dealer,

As a tribute to the strong Hill Climb Racing season we’ve just had, the Ski-Doo team has decided to build on our recent success by opening the availability of the Summit Hill Climb Edition (HCE) to customers as an in-season sled.

SUMMIT HCE 154 850 E-TEC PowderMax 2.5" SHOT (HCRN)
This is a pure Hill Climb racing sled built with input from the pros, without compromise, ready for serious business. Ultra-aggressive KYB Pro 40 shocks with integral base valves (that allow separate hi/low speed compression and rebound adjustment) are standard and will be calibrated for the nastiest conditions. The fixed rear arm tMotion HCE is built to take the extra abuse of hill climb racing while delivering less weight transfer because of a longer front arm for maximum traction and forward momentum on harder snow packs. The sled tracks with extreme precision and allows riders to hit their marks in varied snow conditions while the 15” X 154” X 2.5” full rod PowderMax track offers less rotating mass for maximum track speed to reach the top of the hill quickly!

Who should buy it
This sled is configured for hill climb racers and those super aggressive backcountry riders who want to tackle harder packed technical terrain. It offers a robust rear suspension with less transfer for maximum traction with extreme tracking precision through difficult terrain. Because it’s a Summit with a 2.5” track, it remains competent in off-trail conditions, but the sled is designed for those days when snow conditions are more challenging.

SUMMIT HCE 154 850 E-TEC PowderMax 2.5" SHOT - NA only, NO turbo
Timeless Black / Neo Yellow SKU: HCRN $17,849 - MSRP

DEALER ACTIONS
  • Open to model mix, until April 14.
  • Available by allocation only, see your District Sales Manager (DSM) for more information on the allocation.
  • Not eligible for any promotions or entered as a spring promotion.
Thank you,

skank

Lifetime Membership
Feb 25, 2008
Mountain View, Wyoming 82939
Definitely has the race department style hillclimb rear skid under it. Big beefy rear scissor mounted above the rail and the rear skid mounts are down and further back than standard. For sure a hillclimb specific machine.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Strong showing on the hillclimb circuit? Keith Curtis had to purchase another trailer to get his trophies home from Jackson. Sometimes you just can't beat age and skill.

Doo did have a strong showing at the races, with a huge disadvantage.

There is a reason why this sled was released.

Premium Features