• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW 2024 SUMMIT HCE just announced

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
G5’s are so fun to ride. I’m not much of a meadow rider or a wide open hill rider but my 165 turbo would flip over on a dime with minimal effort which is a very useful trick when a tree line closes out. You should really ride a g5 for 10 rides before doing any work. I got 50 rides in and I know what needs done now for my 24.

Yep they are fun.
I rode a stock G5, didn’t like it and the ride height was definitely lower on a stock valved expert. I can still get it to flip over anytime I want. The integral valve body on my sled is pretty cool, same as what comes on the HCE, lots of adjustment and kinda acts as a lockout when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

Jviper

Sep 20, 2015
Edmonton AB
Yep they are fun.
I rode a stock G5, didn’t like it and the ride height was definitely lower on a stock valved expert. I can still get it to flip over anytime I want. The integral valve body on my sled is pretty cool, same as what comes on the HCE, lots of adjustment and kinda acts as a lockout when needed.

Do the enzos with the sway bar disconnected raise the ride height?

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Do the enzos with the sway bar disconnected raise the ride height?

I have not needed to remove the sway bar disconnect. My front shocks have 90lb springs on them on setting 3.
The revalve eliminates the soft saggy shock at the top of the travel like the stock suspension has.

J

Jviper

Sep 20, 2015
Edmonton AB
I have not needed to remove the sway bar disconnect. My front shocks have 90lb springs on them on setting 3.
The revalve eliminates the soft saggy shock at the top of the travel like the stock suspension has.

Ok. When I spoke to tim he mentioned disconnecting the sway bar with his pro kit.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Ok. When I spoke to tim he mentioned disconnecting the sway bar with his pro kit.

His pro kit is c40’s all around, its stiffer than my setup I have the high performance package.
b7670620d654968c6a3ad1848e80445b.jpg

I dont jump or huck it off cliffs so I didn’t feel the c-40 in the ski shocks were something for me.

Did Tim mention about the integral shocks were going to be on the fronts c-40’s?

J

Jviper

Sep 20, 2015
Edmonton AB
His pro kit is c40’s all around, its stiffer than my setup I have the high performance package.
b7670620d654968c6a3ad1848e80445b.jpg

I dont jump or huck it off cliffs so I didn’t feel the c-40 in the ski shocks were something for me.

Did Tim mention about the integral shocks were going to be on the fronts c-40’s?

Yes he said they will be integral on the front ski shock this year as well.

Premium Features