• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Never been done"

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
We have been building a 3rd Air shox for the Yeti kits for several years that adds 11 more inches of travel to the entire skid, this is different than is done in Canada at Innersports. This system sucks of bumps like crazy and can pull high gears through the trails woops and bumpy terrain and allows pulling the front end up easy to wheelie , tricks and launch over logs exc,, The problem with this super plush suspension is that it kills climbing performance, So we took it to the next level last season. I install a luminated backlit button on the bars that when pushed it will totally lockout the shox for climbing, press again at top of climb and back to super plush, Its all done electronically and takes under a second to lockout.,, next level for sure!

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Awesome. The topic has been raised a few times before about the timbersled wheelie/climb mode having a switch on the handlebars. To do this, we would have to have electronics to both the rear shocks on the skid of the timbersled. Obviously, your system is way different being that it is more like the lockout mode on timbersled‘s TSS, which in my experience really doesn’t do too much (on the timbersled). Seems like a great idea.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
I may have one full setup available , The custom air Shox and the electronics that operate it coming up .

Premium Features