• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 tunnel dump muffler

F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
So far I love it. The sound is deep and it isn't too loud. And no more plugging.

I rode it pretty hard today. Love it. Good sound, and no right side bog.

FORDpickupman

Last edited:
F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
The guard keeps my boot far enough away from the tailpipe, in fact, that area is usually packed with snow. Heat on the boot is not a problem.

FORDpickupman

J

jim

Nov 26, 2007
Boise
Nice work. That looks great. The footwell is very similar to the M8 where they did tunnel dump...the M8 simply has an aluminum perf plate. Your idea with the strap is great...easy to add 1 or 2 if your boot goes around it. My boot never gets hot...but that foot does keep warmer. Is actually nice. I have the PG turbo with tunnel dump, so does a buddy. We did not use the deflector. Only issue was on his sled...he installed a bit close to the track and it rubbed the track a few times...he just trimmed it back to be just past flush (1/8"). Never had a bog or any issues no matter how deep it was. And it was so deep that I choked-off an snorkel external intake sticking up 4-6 inches. You can right sidehill all day with no bog. Is great. Yours looks right on. Will come down to the can delivering similar backpressure and working with your motor.

truckyeah

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2019
wow that is awesome does it also aid in keeping the skid clear of snow with the extra heat, just a thought great work.

Premium Features