• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LOST KEYS trailshead area

I

insomniac62

Nov 19, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
Wife and I unloaded near trailshead. Lost a set of keys to my escalade ext. Look similar to picture below. Wife had my spare set. Should be pickup key, a second door key for different vehicle and triangular key with a black plastic cover for trailer lock. Also should have a yellow tag on it with my last name REED.

Will gladly pay postage plus a reward if found.

Thanks!!
une3e7aj.jpg

2011 M8 153"
Boondocker Turbo
KMOD
Built by VOHK

2006 M7 162"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pokaris

Lifetime Membership
Apr 14, 2011
I'm going to be out there for a good chunk of next week. Most days we don't get started on time so I'll see if I can find anything. Any idea on where you lost them? Lot attached to Trailshead or the lot across the road? Any idea which end?

I

insomniac62

Nov 19, 2010
Aberdeen, SD
I'm going to be out there for a good chunk of next week. Most days we don't get started on time so I'll see if I can find anything. Any idea on where you lost them? Lot attached to Trailshead or the lot across the road? Any idea which end?

We actually unloaded at the first pull out east of trailshead. I believe trail 4 crosses it. We rode towards trailshead, South on 1, connected to Trail 2, rode Trail 2K, 2C, a little of 5 and some of 6.

I had my keys in my breast pocket of my mid layer. I even took my helmet off to watch myself completely zip the pocket.... My outter layer was zipped up completely, and I had a backpack strap across my chest also applying pressure to that area. They really could be anywhere, never checked for them until the end of the day! Figured they were secure!

Thanks for looking while you are out there, I appreciate it!

Premium Features