• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STOLEN sled trailer with two sleds in it Cochrane Alberta

O
Mar 14, 2009
:mad:On Sunday morning march 15th, off my driveway my 24’ enclosed trailer with two sleds in it was stolen. Below are the details.

Trailer 2007 Tryton TN, white enclosed, smooth wall, 24’. I know many of them look the same, the only real distinctive mark this trailer has on the exterior is a red and white sticker on the back door that says TNtrailers.com.

Inside it had grey rhino lining on floor, stereo, helmet racks, aluminum benches, furnace, cabinets in the front, LED lights, solar pannel and hooks along the left side.

Sled 2008 Rev XP, black with yellow, 2150kms, 154” track, Terra alps head, and a few visible zip ties.

Sled 2006 Arctic Cat M7, orange, 2250kms, jaws pipes, Boondocker programmer, broken key.

Any information that leads to the recovery of this would be greatly appreciated. I am offering a sizable reward.

Please pass this on to any credible friends, hopefully we can find something out. What we have to date is a suspiciously acting vehicle, a new style, grey ¾ tonne, extended cab dodge, diesel was seen in our community the night of the theft.

I hope you can all use this as a heads up to put better locks and or a tracking system into your trailers. Talking with some of my friends it sounds like this kind of activity is getting more common as the economy gets tougher.

My insc. adjuster said quite a few of them end up in N.E BC. If you know of guys out that way please forward.

Thanks

F

frock

Sep 13, 2005
British Columbia, Canada
Sorry to hear about this oilguy. I live in NE BC and will keep an eye out for ya. Couple questions, what's the plate number on the trailer (they're probably not stupid enough to leave it on, but ya never know) and what track did the M7 have under it?

Last edited:

Leaf27

Premium Member
Oct 24, 2008
Will let everyone I know. Good luck, hope these pricks get caught.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
that BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! make sure to let the guys at bowridge sports and mountain toys polaris know too, cause it's happened before where these losers come in and try to get parts for the stuff they've stolen!!!!!!!!

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
Only true scum can do something like that! I hope you find these dirt bags and can laydown some cowboy justice...

T

TGitt

Feb 16, 2009
Logan, Utah
If it makes you feel any better, I know a guy who was sitting in his back yard in his hot tub after a long day of riding and some one hooked onto his trailer, with his sleds in it, in his front yard and drove away. Didn't realize it for some time haha!

Luckily they found it down the street the next day.

I feel for you man! It just shows what this crazy world is coming to

B
Dec 17, 2007
sask
bastards.......there must be some kind of tracking device that a person can install in their trailers...wonder if the " spot" satellite mesenger would work if a guy hid it inside the trailer...i know it sends a gps cordinates trail marker that is viewed on a website, would be nice to show up on the theives doorstep with the possee...will keep my eyes open in sk....

jgd

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Becker, MN
bastards.......there must be some kind of tracking device that a person can install in their trailers...wonder if the " spot" satellite mesenger would work if a guy hid it inside the trailer...i know it sends a gps cordinates trail marker that is viewed on a website, would be nice to show up on the theives doorstep with the possee...will keep my eyes open in sk....

I suppose a guy could put a LoJacK device on their trailer... http://www.lojack.com/ it just might be worth it...is it oh beer thirty yet?:beer;

O
Mar 14, 2009
thanks

thanks guys, the plate number on the trailer is/was X07 421. the track on the M7 was stock not a very good one. the new track was on the Rev it had two days ride on it, 2.5" challenger extreem.

it sounds like there is lots of good riding letft, a late snow year.

oilguy

M
thieves suck

My insc. adjuster said quite a few of them end up in N.E BC. If you know of guys out that way please forward.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Thats interesting, when my 2005 Yamaha Grizzly was stolen, the RCMP told me most of them end up in Alberta!

Premium Features