• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Logan weather reports

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I just spoke with Bud the other day to keep in touch, as Buffalowhawk and I are renting from him. So far we are the only two, so yes, he does have more available. It's $200/day with the fuel included.

He'll be out of business after you easterners rent from him if you go through the fuel like you state! :D

T

Thunderhawk

Sep 5, 2009
CT
That's part of what made renting such a no brainer. Between shipping and fuel, renting is half the price of sending one of mine out there and I don't lose a machine for 6 weeks or so while in transit.

I'm surprised more people aren't doing the same. Just like I knew a good thing when I saw it, regarding Snowhawks, I know that this is going to be an amazing adventure that will give me the type of memories I will need to hold onto as I get old and feable. It will happen to all of us you know!

Is it snowing out there today????

T
Jan 25, 2008
Perry UT
It is snowing with 1 to 2 feet predicted for the mountains. Bad part is avalanche danger is really high right now. Already been one today tht trapped a guy, but I guess his buddy was able to dig him out. It will be a miracle if we make it through the weekend without someone getting killed.

Nov 2, 2009
SLC, UT
Getting some good snow

Went riding today outside Heber City, Utah a few hours south of Logan and its deep. Every sledder we saw was stuck with the hood buried or his buddy was stuck. And it continues to dump! Suppose to get another 3 feet or more up at Alta ski resort just outside Salt Lake in the next couple days. Unfortunately, both our Hawks broke! &$%#$%%$^&*.....................!!! Gregs comet clutch broke with less than 10 rides total on it and my bent suspension finally gave out (one of the main bolts snapped in half) and is mangled so bad the track practically fell off. :mad: Praying the new one is done soon.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I know that this is going to be an amazing adventure that will give me the type of memories I will need to hold onto as I get old and feable. It will happen to all of us you know!

Is it snowing out there today????

Those statements don't go together! ;)

Snowing??? (We got a little in SW CO.... :cool:)

Taken before the last 11" we received yesterday evening. :eek:
SJSCat.jpg

A view of the neighborhood this morning. :)
Neighborhood.jpg

Also take yesterday. We won't have to ride around any fences. ;)
Fence.jpg

I was going to buy a truck today, but they didn't have the color I wanted. They only had White. :mad:
Toyota.jpg

Be safe. Avalanche season has arrived! :(

Last edited:
T
Jan 25, 2008
Perry UT
Just watched the weather and it looks like the mountains are in for another foot or so of snow. We should have plenty of snow. Only question is, will it have a bottom to it, or are we going to be riding in sugar all day long.

Premium Features