• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inviting all sledders to West Yellowstone

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Snow snow snow, is what were gettin here. About 4 inches overnight and it's been snowing steady all day. I would guess around another 6 inches so far today, with more on the way....................

Anyone leaving for West on 28th?

Wonder if anyone from MN is leaving later in the day on the 28th, Pm if you would have room to give someone a lift out there.
Thanks darren

Snow snow snow, is what were gettin here. About 4 inches overnight and it's been snowing steady all day. I would guess around another 6 inches so far today, with more on the way....................

This is what I like to hear!!! Will be 5 of us out out from the 26-1st. Let it snow and maybe will get to meet some fellow snowesters out there :D

One report I got today from a group that was in Cabin Creek said there was over 2ft of fresh powder up there. But is was so socked in they didn't venture past the cabin, where it normally starts getting better:eek:

We should be rolling into town mid day on the 26th so save some powder for me!

Chris.

Hey Blue we will be rolling into town on Jan 2. Will you still be there? We have been going back and forth on various forums for years. Would be fun to meet for a beer at Strozies or Happy Hour or Einos. You pick! GAWD still 9 SLEEPS!!

Want to go to West

Was supposed to go to West with some buddies and they backed out. Still want to go, but no one to go with. Anyone coming through Fargo that has room? Can go anytime. It would be great to meet some new riding buddies and fellow snowesters. It sounds like it would be a good time meeting the fun show. PM me if anyone wants to go or has room. Thanks.

100_4309.jpg

Snow all melted, time for golfing.................:face-icon-small-win

come on now people, put that cam out there in the shop-bar!!!
then we'll c whats happenin...:face-icon-small-blu

ok... its time!! 5 more sleeps!!

i have unpacked from last year, teh wife is washing some stuff to be repacked.. its crunch time!!!

sunday will be a looooong day... gotta leave for the airport at 3:30 est..

anyone got any ideas how i can actually sleep on the plane from here to denver?

i was thinking ill just pound a few beers....

any other ideas? im gonna need some rest because its gonna be about 15 hours of travel time. and, im gonna need to have enough in me to grab a beer or 2 when i get there.. :)

A Very Merry Christmas to all!

Got a new Doo pullover from Bonnie for Christmas and a bunch of cool Crown Royal gear. :)
I will be showing them off during the week we are there.

Kurt,
please get out and take some pictures! I want to tease my homies!!

3 sleeps till jellystone!

B-

Premium Features

Back