• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Instant Karma!

M

mwgiant

Feb 4, 2008
I come out 4-6 times a year and I think it's bs that you classify every one in the same group you made fun of mid-westerners in your first post my wife is a mid-westerner and you made fun of her so by your logic you should get laid out. I agree with some one defending there wife but there are guys that are LOCALS and are some of the biggest A holes I've ever met just because we are not locals. I know there are some people that come out and think they can do what ever they want because they are there spending money but that's a small % not the norm and those scum bags can be from any where. Some locals think they own the mountain because they are from there and are more disrespectful than any tourist Truth be told most riding areas are federal property and owned by all of us not just the locals. How about if every one just respects each other and quits classifying each other and get along. Don't take what I said the wrong way most locals are great and I've made some very good friends there but it's frustrating when we get accused of behavior that some locals are every bit as guilty of committing

Hawkeye

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Toledo, Iowa
What bugs me more than anything on these "situations", is why does it matter where the jerk lives??? Theres azz holes anywhere you go, thank God for all the others that make our sport enjoyable

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
I knew when I posted this you would be one of the people replying. Well the Nebraska bunch in general but you in-particular. Not that that scared me from posting. I was hoping that you would because as a mid-westerner yourself you are respected on the forums.

I thought about leaving where the person was from out but from what I've seen from people from that region is mostly decent good manured folks..

I have no problems with your OP with the exception of calling out (midwest) people. While I do not think you intended to include all Midwest people as bad, most Midwest people will take it that way. This just means you intended to promote a division among groups. Take that comment out of your OP and it is a lot different. I am sure your friends you have made from the Midwest would not appreciate being lumped in as well with this guy that was such a jerk.

Last edited:

bcriderm8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2010
n/c Iowa
Stupidity is an infection that knows no state boundaries or is bias. Why would anyone give two ****s enough to say anything to anyone about their choice of gear? More to the story?

And please don't stereotype all Midwesterners based off this guy.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
I'm in trouble, I drive a Chevy Suburban and wear a modular!!!!

While you are driving? Out F'n standing

full-metal-ermey2.jpg

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Now i wanna go buy a modular, I already wear a TOBE 2.0 onsie, drive a ford,ride a skippy, and am a flatlander from Canada that rides Cooke city, bighorns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
:face-icon-small-con This thread is ridiculous, there are bad apples everywhere you go. To lump "flatlanders" in with this guy is just as bad as the "flatlander" that made fun of the woman wearing a modular. The Wyoming guys should be thankful us "flatlanders" spend thousands of dollars in your ****ty small towns to support our hobby. When the Togwotee lot if mainly filled with trucks from MN, ND, IA, and WI I wouldn't be the one lumping all of them together.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
The Wyoming guys should be thankful us "flatlanders" spend thousands of dollars in your ****ty small towns to support our hobby. .

i dought everybody in wyo owns a retail store.:)

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
I don't get along with azzholes from anywhere really. He got what he probably deserved. Not saying it was right. Some people just have to learn things the hard way.

M

mwgiant

Feb 4, 2008
I don't get along with azzholes from anywhere really. He got what he probably deserved. Not saying it was right. Some people just have to learn things the hard way.

I don't think any body is arguing the point the guy was a ahole and maby did deserve a *** woopen(if it went down like you said I probably would have done the same) just the way you put all mid-westerners in the same group pissed a lot of people off . A lot of locals look down there noises at us and I don't get it my group and most others are nothing but respectful I would say some of the locals,are the most disrespectful ( but most are very nice easy going people)but disrespectful people do come from all areas. Buy the way will be riding out of the place at ten mile Thursday looks like there's finally enough snow to put my toys in the sand box.

Premium Features