• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Instant Karma!

ThSimpson

Lifetime Membership
Oct 25, 2012
Holyoke, Colo
This is good... you all should go to the Colorado section and read about the local asking all the non locals to park in differant lots. "Buff Pass Parking.PLEASE READ" He takes a jab at everybody that does not live in the county. I have never been treated bad by the "Eastern" guys or the locals. I always thought that Snowy Range for the most part was friendly. As of of yet have not had any issues with anybody no matter where there tags say they are from. Mine are mixed Montana on trailer, and Colorado on the pickup.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
This is good... you all should go to the Colorado section and read about the local asking all the non locals to park in differant lots. "Buff Pass Parking.PLEASE READ" He takes a jab at everybody that does not live in the county. I have never been treated bad by the "Eastern" guys or the locals. I always thought that Snowy Range for the most part was friendly. As of of yet have not had any issues with anybody no matter where there tags say they are from. Mine are mixed Montana on trailer, and Colorado on the pickup.

good point I read that and it was hilarious . and really makes you wonder about people and their attitudes about our sport. I've always thought the out doors were big enough for all of us.

PaulAnd

Premium Member
Oct 17, 2010
Northern IL.
You wouldnt believe the crap I get for riding my mountain sleds in the midwest...
And I wear a modular helmet when its really cold...
I might need a bodyguard!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska

You know your post reminded me of how we do have it here. I think its Nationwide in the USA this way. Maybe more so in some spots than others but overall its the same disgruntled people where ever we go. I never have understood some locals giving you a dirty look while at the same time taking your tip money or gas money etc. etc.(to clarify just a generalization)

Once some years back Beeman and I went to Revelstoke to ride for week and the people there were so dam nice and appreciative of people coming in to spend there money it was almost over the top with kindness. We were met by the local chamber of commerce gal to promote the sledding in there town...she took us out to supper and just made sure we had a positive experience. The whole dam town was that way...heck you go to a bar and they have Thunderstruck playing on the TV's. Even the booby bars have sled videos playing. You KNOW your getting old when you find your vision watching a sick climb rather than a hot chick:face-icon-small-sho But I digress, I just wanted to convey that we (sledders in general) could learn from this. Not only to make it better for all of us but to further our own dam economy.

Last edited:

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
Onesie

Now i wanna go buy a modular, I already wear a TOBE 2.0 onsie, drive a ford,ride a skippy, and am a flatlander from Canada that rides Cooke city, bighorns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait......all I want to know is where did you get the TOBE Onesie???? I have everything else?

BeeMan800

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
You know your post reminded me of how we do have it here. I think its Nationwide in the USA this way. Maybe more so in some spots than others but overall its the same disgruntled people where ever we go. I never have understood some locals giving you a dirty look while at the same time taking your tip money or gas money etc. etc.(to clarify just a generalization)

Once some years back Beeman and I went to Revelstoke to ride for week and the people there were so dam nice and appreciative of people coming in to spend there money it was almost over the top with kindness. We were met by the local chamber of commerce gal to promote the sledding in there town...she took us out to supper and just made sure we had a positive experience. The whole dam town was that way...heck you go to a bar and they have Thunderstruck playing on the TV's. Even the booby bars have sled videos playing. You KNOW your getting old when you find your vision watching a sick climb rather than a hot chick:face-icon-small-sho But I digress, I just wanted to convey that we (sledders in general) could learn from this. Not only to make it better for all of us but to further our own dam economy.[/QUOT

Ahh boulderbabe welcomed us with arms wide open. And darko also with finishing a room off in his basement. What ever happend to fab?????

SASKTOOLMAN

Premium Member
Dec 18, 2013
CANADA
Wait......all I want to know is where did you get the TOBE Onesie???? I have everything else?

I have a spare......

My buddy picked my first one up for me from his cousins store, the 2nd one i bought at Saskatchewan Snow Show un saskatoon. I wanted one that wasnt black.

So now I have 2. They are awesome! You get lots of stares when you walk into a place, then afterwards everyone walks by and asks where you got it. Most guys that make fun of you for wearing one secretly want one, but can't afford to buy it, so they hide there desire with anger!

I am 6'1" and 230#s. Not a fatty beer gut 230#. I work for a living(most days). I have abnormally long arms as well and it fits good. Theres a size comparison for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fireman35

Lifetime Membership
Aug 11, 2009
Burlington,WI
Sweet what color is the other one? I have a ton of their hoodies and ski type pants but have never seen their onesies...

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
So the thread officially goes hijacked,,,,,
But is this what you are talking about??

Tobe mono-suits

Never seen these before, but I think they look Sweet.
I know a guy that had a zipper sewn to his jacket and pants so snow couldn't get in.

Last edited:

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Sticks and stones.

Us flat landers from the Midwest build the best snowmobiles in the world. So not all of us are all bad.:face-icon-small-hap

The violence part is very disturbing. This type of thing happened here last year. One guy said something stupid to another in a bar (of course). They took it outside. It took one punch by the 31 year old to the 62 year old Vietnam Vet. The Vet hit his head on the side walk and died a few days later. One person dead and one person in prison for the rest of his life, two family's lives are ruined. It's not worth it guys. :rose:

Premium Features